CHECK OUT OUR SPECTACULAR LINE UP OF EVENTS & EXPERIENCES COMING UP
AT BLACKBELLY AND AROUND TOWN!
SUNDAY, APRIL 29th CRAWFISH BOIL BENEFIT
AT BLACKBELLY BUTCHER, 4-7pm
Join us for a CRAWFISH BOIL, that will benefit one of our employees at our sister restaurant SANTO. Line Cook, Curtis Stringe, faced an unexpected and life-threatening medical condition. He has now recovered and returned to work, and we are fundraising to help him with exorbitant hospital bills. Please help us and join in this party for goodwill!
- Spread of food by Blackbelly & SANTO, including Louisiana Crawfish Co. boil and meats by Buckner Family Ranch and Oxford Gardens
- 2 drink tickets for: Beer by The Post Brewing Co., a selection of wine, and cocktails.
Additional drinks can be purchased with a contribution of $5 per drink
- 1 raffle ticket (with the option to purchase more at the event)
- Great Music & Feel Good Vibes
- A chance to participate in a silent auction filled with awesome stuff, like: pints of Sweet Cow Ice Cream, 1 night and breakfast at The Four Seasons Vail, concert and event tickets, Buckner Family Farms rack of lamb, and beef tenderloin, gift cards to Arcana, Stem Ciders, The Post, River & Woods, T/ACO and much more!
Purchase your ticket at the link here.
If you are unable to attend the event, please consider making a contribution to Curtis's fund at:
BUTCHER DEMO SERIES: BITES WITH BUTCHERS
We are pleased to introduce a new monthly series of butchery demo events occurring monthly
Each session will include:
A detailed butchery demo of a different primal section along with heavy hors d’oeuvres and appetizers that fit the demo theme. We will begin by exploring various lamb primals during the first 3 sessions, followed by pork July-September, and beef October-December.
$70 per person
Each ticket includes the following:
- Butcher demo
- $10 Blackbelly Butcher Gift Card
- Series of heavy hors d’oeuvres from Chefs Hosea & Brad
- Informational fact sheet/menu describing the demo and food
Tax and gratuity included
We will offer a mini bar with a selection of beverages. Drinks are sold a la carte, not included in the ticket price.
Space is limited, so secure your seat HERE as soon as tickets are released!
Dates: April 18, May 16, June 13, July 18, and more to be released!
Save the Date for 2018 Farm Dinners
Once again we are partnering with our friends at local farms to offer one of a kind Blackbelly dining experiences. Purchase tickets at each venue by clicking on the links below.
Oxford Gardens (Oxford Rd, Longmont CO): Wed, July 18
Lyons Farmette (4121 Ute Hwy Lyons, CO): Wed Aug 8 & Wed, Sept 12th
Movie Nights on the Farm are back!
Join Blackbelly and La Dolce Events for movies outside, under the stars at some of the most spectacular local farms in the area. Doors always open at 7:30pm, so that you can come and claim a spot for the movie, which begins at 8:30pm. Be sure to pack a blanket or chairs, and keep an eye on weather to see if you'll need to bundle up!
Your ticket includes an epicurian Blackbelly picnic for two and the feature film. Drinks are sold separately, and a portion of all sales will be donated to Attention Homes, benefiting at risk youth in Boulder. Here's the line up!
Tickets much be purchased online, and will be available on a rolling basis:
Friday, August 8th at Cure Organic Farm - Film: TBD
Friday, October 26th at Lone Hawk - Film: TBD
No outside food and drink please.